A new study by WalletHub used “30 key metrics, ranging from share of millennials to millennial unemployment rate to millennial voter-turnout rate” to find out which states are the ‘Best States for Millennials.’
The Top 5 Best States for Millennials are:
- Washington, D.C. (also ranks highest in percentage of millennials already living there!)
- North Dakota (lowest unemployment rate)
- Minnesota (highest millennial homeownership rate)
- Massachusetts (highest percentage of millennials with health insurance coverage)
- Iowa (ranked #1 in lowest housing cost for millennials)
We recently reported on a study that set out to find out “How Much You Need to Make to Buy a Home in Your State,” which may have left you wondering what the average salaries are in each of the five states listed above.
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- West Virginia